View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
I agree it requires a bit of a knack, but you'll soon get the hang of it. It's a bit like page-turning. At first, I used to sometimes accidentally highlight a section of text, instead of turning the page! I soon learned to swipe diagonally though, to turn a page. Likewise with highlighting, I soon learned how to position my fingertip, to achieve optimum results. I'm sure I would find toggling between letter/word highlighting options a nuisance, so I like my reader just as it is.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote