View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 11:14 AM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegS View Post
Hm. I've never had this problem, before or after rooting. (whew!) I'd be tempted to just exchange it, if I were you.
I agree. Exchange it, but be certain to try out the replacement before returning home. Some have reported a problem with the sound. Upon waking the device the sound is gone. This appears to have been a common problem. Maybe it was the early batches that were released.

You can do the update manually using a computer. There's no way to force it to update via wifi.

Last edited by SCION; 01-24-2011 at 11:16 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote