View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #72
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtx99 View Post
Hi Micah,

I'm really liking the new app and really appreciate the fact that you retain the page numbering from the epub file. The epub page numbers are very helpful when switching back and forth between my Sony reader and iPod touch.

Is there another way to go to a page other than using the page slider? Normally, I prefer to enter a page number instead of using a slider because it's more precise "go to" method for me (I seldom end up on the page I was shooting for when using a slider).

Thanks.
We don't have that yet, but should. Note that we currently use the "page map" extension and synthetic page numbering when it is not there. I've hear that we should look at supporting page numbers in the NCX (a different method of including that data). Looking into that.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote