View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 01:07 AM   #68
disconnected
Addict
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O2; Nook Glowlight 3; Oasis; Glo HD; Aura; iPAQ 4700(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The earlier settlement I got was way over $100, closer to $200 as I recall. But I never received a penny of it. Not sure what happened with it. At least Apple paid, though they fought it tooth and nail.
The publishers paid too. If you didn't get it then something went wrong somewhere else in the process. The publishers just handed over the total amount; they weren't responsible for allocating and distributing it. I don't remember how all that was handled.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote