View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 08:01 PM   #62
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
No one must love me. I bought a lot of ebooks during that time but no credits I can find and no notice of anything. I have no idea where I purchased a lot of stuff from back then, probably Fictionwise and AllRomance.
Did you get settlement money back in March 2014?

Fictionwise IIRC stopped carrying Agency titles the day it went into effect. If you purchased books at AllRomance you would had to have filed a claim back in 2012.

If you got money the first time around, you will automatically be sent a check this time as well.

I think Amazon, B&N, Sony, Apple, and Kobo were the only stores where you didn't need to file a claim form.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote