View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #17
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
I don't think so. There are still plenty of people locked into iPods and iTunes because they're purchasing music from Apple and can't use their DRM protected stuff elsewhere. Plenty are trapped and don't know what options they might have.
Itunes songs are not drm protected any more. I just bought some songs yesterday and they are all over the house laptops and what not...
But I do agree with you that a lot of people have not even heard of Calibre, do not know they can remove drm or even that there is drm on the books they "bought"...but once they by chance find out - wanting to buy another reader, to borrow a ebook from a friend or what have you - then thanks to google they can find info on everything in just about an hour or so...Speaking from experience...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote