View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Up Next: SmartV7 + Updates

It looks like my plans to review the W1010 will be delayed by another week due to a battery issue I'm having. A new one is being shipped as we speak. I'm looking forward to finishing that review because it really is a neat little device.

The MIDnite Xpress review has also been delayed. It looks like MP4Nation's shipment has been delayed. My sincere apologies to everyone waiting on that one.

In other news, I'll have a SmartV7 here in a couple days. This means my next review will be on the SmartV7! It will be interesting to see how well the new SmartDevices 7-inch MID compares to the W1060 and its own brother, the SmartQ7. This might be the hardest review yet, due to having three operating systems to test and review. I'll try to get it done quickly, since my other reviews have been delayed.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote