View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 06:12 AM   #1
Colonel Cathcart
Enthusiast
Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Colonel Cathcart can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Why can't I set my signature?

the CP page says:
Quote:
This service is not yet available to you. Please try again in a few days.
I think it's the 1st forum I frequent that has this kind of limitation to new users. I wish it were a bit more specific or informative, take away the guesswork.
Colonel Cathcart is offline   Reply With Quote