View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well this is off to an excellent start. don't feel nervous am ; whatever you do, there will be unhelpful and interruptive audience participation, much like at the pantomime. (and also much rejoicing.)
Thank you Not sure what came over me - don't normally get visible stage fright...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
that was great! after a few seconds, i forgot i was reading and found myself sort of existing in it - which is what the best stories always do for me
Thank you - that's an incredibly high compliment to pay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
i know that village !
I thought you were a Northern lad???

(the village is very much based on a real one, as it happens, just given a bit of a makeover... but I also imagine there are many similar around the country )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote