View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #22490
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
There is always someone to blame, sometimes it's me!
Heh, not these problems.

Now for a completely unrelated rant: So today I purchased a Roku box so I could stream some Internet media to my TV. Upon returned home I plugged it in and got it all set up. Everything seemed to be working fine... That is until I tried the Blip.TV app. The second I typed a space into the search field it crashed! Tried again, another crash. So I go onto the Roku support forums, where upon I discover that this problem is not only known... It's been known for 2010! In all that time has been no attempt by either Roku or Blip to remedy this situation. This is a big problem for me since most of the media I wanted to watch was on Blip, and with the way the app was designed it's virtually impossible to find that media without searching. Sure I also wanted something that could play Amazon Prime videos without the fan noise I get from my PS3, but that wasn't as essential. I'm seriously considering taking the whole thing back to the store and asking for a refund.

Oh, and I've already tried Twonky Beam. It doesn't seem to work with Blip right now.

Last edited by Dylrob; 04-27-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote