View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:50 AM   #6
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I wouldn't feel guilty at all but on the other hand I would never assume that it has really been what I'd written that has stopped this thread. That is a little bit too presumptuous, in my mind. I don't think that with my posts I could bring anyone to write in or stay away from a thread.

Why do you ask? Did it happen to you that you've stopped a thread that had been running for a long time? Or is it more a general debate?
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote