View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 06:20 PM   #62
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
The Mac client works the same way. I suggest you use calibre which now includes a content server with specific support for Stanza. On your iPod you can see all of the ePub books that you have in the calibre catalog.

BOb
I'll look into it. The main Problem I have is that Most of my Books are currently in a mixture of formats like mobi, txt, rtf, rtc, with almost none in ePub.

While Calibre can, I know convert them to ePub, I'm a little leery of adding ANOTHER format to the mix.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote