View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 09:44 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Thanks, David. I'd reached the same conclusion myself after a bit more digging, including checking out your Kobo Utilities plugin's use of the jobs system. It was remarkable how similar its comments were to the ones in ExtractISBN. Was one of kiwidude's plugins also your template for using the jobs system?
I pulled code from various plugins. Modify ePub was probably the main source, but I think I got the job stuff from something else. It might have been Count pages as I didn't need to update a book format but needed to update metadata. I think most of the plugins with jobs are based on one of these two.

And a lot of the comments have been left in the code as I didn't quite know what I was doing at the time I started the plugin. I really do need to do some cleanup.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote