View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Well, as an e-reader owner I do look at it as an either/or proposition, at least on a book by book basis. If I buy the p-book I do not buy the e-book and vice versa.
On a "per book" basis then yes, I agree. Where I differ from some is that I'm happy if I have enough eBooks to justify having an eBook reader (and I have several lifetimes' worth of reading lined up!); I don't demand that every book be available as an eBook; I'm happy to buy on paper those which aren't currently available as eBooks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote