View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Well, I'd love a beer but I don't think that corrupting me will be helpful: I'm not in charge of the selection process at all.

But a trial is only successful if you select people with different profiles. There's very few "power-users" for e-paper devices in France: I'm sure that your opinion will be very useful in such a test. Unlike the rest of the population, you can compare the trial with another device.
i hope you are right, although they did not ask us in the questions if we already use an e-ink device...

i am not a "power-user" of e-ink (yet !!!), but i could compare with an eb-1150... and i am a "power-reader" and i'm already used to reading (the presse at least) on my computer, and books on my eb1150 and also i've tried on my telephone (it's ok for the métro). so i could be a novice *and* make informed comparison at the same time ! i'm sure not many people have such a versatile profile !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote