View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:42 AM   #7
carolehughes
carolehughes began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Tamings quote: Carole, I am a bit surprised that you have had this constant trouble, after all, you have been a MR member for over a year, and this is only your 14th post.
(sorry Im 67 years old and have no idea how to put a quote in.

Taming, I read the posts others put here when i have the same problem as they do and have had help that way, I am sorry I dont understand the 14th post comment, isnt that attitude .

My post showed my frustration with the product. I own 2 kobos a touch and the original the advertising for the kobos shows easy, just plug it in, I have plugged it in, and ive unplugged it as per instructions using the "remove hardware" icon. When I get problems I look in this site to read what others have said about the latest problem, I try to understand it. Im not sure how many problems in total people have had with Kobo but Ive had my share of them.

I also am not someone that can understand a lot of the computer talk on here but eventually i have figured it out enough to help myself. Today I got another problem, I gather because I said Im tossing them? with a lol? I get you two on my case? Im glad you havent had any problems you are very fortunate.

Last edited by carolehughes; 11-16-2011 at 02:49 AM.
carolehughes is offline   Reply With Quote