View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #6
Aemma
Aemma began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
How I wish people would realize that their attitude affects dramatically how they get perceived and helped; both by other users AND by the helpdesks they get in touch with.
Fair enough. It wasn't my intention to ruffle anybody's feathers. I have had nothing but a great experience with my KT up until last week. Not everybody is tech-savvy and a person such as myself is trying hard to get the issues resolved but it seems to no avail anywhere. I am frustrated.

Please, perhaps a bit of patience with somebody who has had it up to here with requesting help and not being able to get any straight answers anywhere. I paid for a product and a service which is not functioning at this moment. I cannot see how my behaviour should reflect anything other than this felt frustration. If this has offended you, I apologise.

Had I found this site last week before these issues occurred, I would have been raving about my KT. Today I'm not and have been looking for some resources to help me. I thought this might be a place to get some assistance.
Aemma is offline   Reply With Quote