View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 09:51 PM   #45
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You must have something weird in a setting someplace.
It has to be, but, I can't find it.
Quote:
I recently STOPPED using KEPUB on my Aura2 (page render issues) and went back to EPUB format.
I thought I would lose series info. Nope:
After the second connect, there it was on the My Books list, correct, even with the correct index value.
All the metadata management code is in the KoboTouch driver. The KoboTouchExtended driver subclasses this so it gets all the function plus the bit it adds. And you will get the metadata updates for all formats. Or at least you should. I don't remember if I have tried all the formats that the Kobo ereaders support.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote