View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #27
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug38 View Post
Many thanks to 'dreams' for that quickie tutorial on finding one's way in the forum. I've been away a long time. Returned the Jetbook, waited a year, now have the Aluratek Libre. I wonder if there's a good comparison between the two, since I still have a couple weeks more to try it. I've read that the Libre has reflow for pdfs, and that it has e-ink which I thought the Jetbook did not have. Any other differences, if what I read is true?
Libre has the same TFT screen that jetBook or jetBook-Lite
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote