View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Angry Digital Editions -- Too Many Activations

Has anyone had any luck with getting their activations re-set? Is there a better way to do this than going through Adobe Support?

I re-set my device, and in the process I ran out of activations. Did not realize that activations are not actually per device, but apparently are counted every time you attempt to activate. I have a support ticket in with Adobe, and have been waiting 4 days for them to fix. Apparently, the support desk does not know how to re-set the activations.

I also contacted Sony to see if they could help, but apparently, they just have to put in a ticket with Adobe too.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Never mind, I went with the "strip DRM" solution. Thank you I Love Cabbages!!!

Last edited by Serena; 01-08-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote