View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 AM   #14
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
I've found out, by accident, that you don't actually need to have a separate copy of the font files in the \fonts\index folder to have the fonts show up in mobi. You must have the \fonts\index folder on the SD card and you must have all 4 font files with the correct endings on the name, but you can just have them in the \fonts directory. At least this works for me on the Pocket Pro with the latest firmware.

I haven't tried having the font files in the \fonts\index folder but not the main \fonts folder.

--edit, actually the \fonts\index directory doesn't seem to be required either, just having the four font files with the correct names in the \fonts directory. This might just be for the Pocket Pro though.

Last edited by tamzilla; 09-22-2009 at 08:13 AM. Reason: corrected directory name.
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote