View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #162
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Hmmm... A black border huh? Actually I was thinking of buying the "starry night" skin. That looks like it would be a nice contrast. I spent a couple of hours reading outside in the Sun last weekend and the bright border was a little too reflective. What think you?
That one (starry night) looks WAY TOO busy for my eyes. I find a solid black border helps focus my eyes on the page - and eliminates reflections/glare from sunlight or indoor lights. But these skins are easy to replace, and relatively inexpensive, so you may want to try several to find your "ideal" border.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote