View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayou View Post
I ordered my first Kindle on November 20th. The first expected delivery date was December 17th. I checked my Amazon account again today on the advice of a friend who just ordered a Kindle and my new delivery date is now March 19, 2009.

Although Amazon doesn't charge your cc until the order is shipped, I canceled my order and will see what transpires around March of next year.

I've never heard of a 4-month backlog!
Well, all that Oprah nonsense really made it the "must have" gift for Christmas, so they were not expecting the number of orders they have been receiving.

I'm due to get my third Kindle in about a week, but then that one is going to be a factory refurbished model, and those (when they are available) are shipped right out.

I'm curious to see how "refurbished" refurbished Kindle's are. I am expecting something of like-new quality. Hope it is that .... in any event, they have the same return policy and warranty as new.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote