View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 05:07 AM   #672
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
With news of B&N's latest ereader, I'm still considering the Aura HD as my first E Ink device. B&N's new reader is still Android, but still Android 2.1, and with no SD slot, which has implications for ease of hacking as well as storage. Regal Wave tech is a plus (which I don't think is a possibility for the Aura HD, correct?), but I think the Aura HD's size would be a better fit for me. It's seeming more and more like I might as well learn to lean on Calibre to make any reader other than a tablet useful for content outside the built-in storefront.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote