Thread: Request i need help with my EE
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 07:13 AM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nada View Post
hi , i just bought entourage edge and i want 2 upgrade the system and am newbee at this tech stuff i dnt even knw what root means and what its for now it's version 1.1 ..i dont knw what is the lateset virsion that can work i was wondering wither it can support arabic or not .. thanxxx
To prevent future possible problems;
  • The entourage eDGe or EE is the 10.1" version, whereas,
  • The PE or Pocket eDGE is the 7" version.
The update packages are specific to the device. Using a PE package on an EE or vice versa will BRICK the device.

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 08-13-2013 at 07:14 AM. Reason: quote
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote