View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #524
Tachikoma
Connoisseur
Tachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a TexanTachikoma might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo Glo
Regarding the earlier discussion about PDF's, both are correct, a PDF can be just an image, or it can be images and text, it's up to the creator of the PDF to decide what they want (and of course the source material)

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I want a damn battery warning notification when the battery gets to a certain level, and more reliable battery reporting. Too many times now have I hit the menu icon, the battery has said "40%" but then an hour later it shuts down. You can test the real battery percentage by synching the device, it can drop anything up to 20% in a few seconds, and I know from testing the browser that it doesn't need that much when using WiFi.
Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote