View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #418
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
I have been using this one^^ for six months
yes it is a great app.
Regarding My Kindle Wallpaper app...
Did you have any issues with it? Lately I have noticed that it seems to stick to the last few pix I added to my wallpaper folder and never shows the earlier pix I put into the folder. I have about 10-15 pix in my folder.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote