View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #68
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
You do not need to carry out this test to know that the battery on PW is worse than the KK. However a good point about completely draining battery and doing a full cycle charge. I had the same problem on my iPhone 5. I'll have to try it on the PW.
The battery on my pw is not worse than my kk. It's about the same, if anything slightly better as I used to get 7 days from my kk and now I'm getting 8 days from my pw so far.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote