View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Backing up the Calibre settings

I would like to backup all my calibre settings, all customizations, including the plugins, plugin settings, etc. I use.

I had hoped there might be such an option in calibre itself, or perhaps through the help of a plugin, but I could not find anything.

What I do now:
I zip the calibre instalation directory and I zip the users-appdata-roaming-calibre directory and copy the zips to a backup location.

But I wonder... is this enough to restore a fully functional calibre with all my personal customizations? Or do I need to do more?

(I did search on the forum, but could not find another thread in which this is discussed)
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote