View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #1087
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool A short break

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
It really was a kick reading Fool Moon again! As before I enjoyed it immensely. I'd forgotten a lot of details too! Began Grave Peril last evening!
My re-visit to Grave Peril was a really fun. Lots of new characters who inhabit the Dresdenverse get introduced for the first time. Like Thomas, Michael, even Morty...
Spoiler:
...and Bianca receives her just rewards!!! Also yuk , Jennifer get AFU'd!

So now I'm going to take a short break in my re-read of The Dresden Files and since the 4th James Potter book, James Potter and the Morrigan Web will be released soon, am now currently re-reading the 2nd James Potter book James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper, both by G. Norman Lippert.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote