View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #29
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inemi View Post
thanks, as always it was user fault. I will install the new update, but can you tell us the password? I would like to directly change the stand-by images, add fonts I like ecc.., and do it with otfm it's not so easy.

Comic Reading Mode and Paper Reading Mode: for me they are nearly useless. with the resolution of this reader, I don't need to zoom so much. But the new pdfreader sometimes, hiding margins, cuts the last letters
If you want to replace/add screen savers, shut down picture, dictionaries, fonts etc. you can modify the zip file without unzipping it. Just try it. But be careful, don't delete files in it, if you are not absolutelly sure what you are doying.

Paths:
Fonts: opt\onyx\arm\lib\fonts
Dictionaries: usr\share\dicts
Screensaver: usr\share\system_manager\images
shut down picture: usr\share\gui_shell\images\shutdown.png

Afterwards you can install it to your ereader. It works

Last edited by Booxtor; 07-20-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote