View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #10
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton View Post
I wonder how many who try reading on an iPhone or similar sub-par reading device come away from the experience with the feeling that ebooks will never work?
I imagine that could happen, but I am rereading a book I bought years ago for my Palm 72S on my iPod Touch, and I am enjoying the experience.

While it is no replacement for the Kindle or the Sony Reader, I do not find it subpar, and definitely better than reading on my Palm, which was the platform that started me on my ereading journey.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote