View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
I haven't had any problems with the touch screen, however I noticed that page turns are much slower on a hot day in direct sunlight. The ghosting effect of previous pages is also much more noticeable.

I remember when I first got my Wii, I had the TV in front of windows that faced east. Because the remote uses infrared to track motion, if I played games in the morning the on-screen cursor would go crazy. I wonder why the Nook screen doesn't start going crazy in direct sunlight; random page-turns and things clicking themselves, that kind of thing.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote