View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #12
JoppyFurr
Coding fuzzball
JoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
I just edited my first post. Adding support for GUI Launcher and fixing the scrolling bug.

Next up will probably be work on letting the keyboard send signals (Ctrl-C, etc) and mapping the currently un-mapped keys (arrow keys, tab, etc). My evening is pretty free, so I may be able to get that working before bed tonight.
JoppyFurr is offline   Reply With Quote