View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
25 Google Apps - 49-cent sale!

Update: Amazon's Appstore has price-matched most of the apps from the list below that they sell! I have marked the ones in the Amazon Appstore in maroon. Here is a link to the Amazon Appstore. BE SURE TO CHECK PRICES BEFORE PURCHASING!

Android Market currently has 25 apps on sale for 49 cents each. I'm not sure how long they'll be at this price. Here is an Android Market link where you can find the 49-cent apps listed below:
  • World of Goo
  • Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
  • SHADOWGUN
  • Osmos HD
  • TuneIn Radio Pro
  • I Just Forgot - Little Critter
  • Sprinkle
  • Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit
  • Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
  • Dead Space™
  • Business Calendar
  • SoundHound ∞
  • mSecure - Password Manager
  • NFL Flick Quarterback
  • N.O.V.A. 2
  • Quell Reflect
  • Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO
  • They Need To Be Fed
  • Paper Camera
  • ZOOKEEPER DX TouchEdition
  • SwiftKey X Keyboard (still $3.99 at Amazon when I checked)
  • Camera ZOOM FX
  • It's Tyrannosaurus Rex!
  • Pocket League Story
  • Flick Golf Extreme

Last edited by DreamWriter; 03-06-2012 at 06:59 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote