View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #7
Nicko
Groupie
Nicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
If you have deleted the ebook from Amazon's servers through your account there, you can make the ebook disappear from Kindle for PC by syncing. This can be done in one of three ways from within the Kindle for PC program:
  • Go to Tools and then select "Sync and Check for New Items" OR
  • Press the F5 key OR
  • Click on the circular arrows just right of the word Library
Note that your computer will need to have an internet connection in order for the program to sync with Amazon's servers. Also, if you delete an ebook from Amazon's servers, it's gone. If you ever want to read it again, you will need to repurchase it.

Did that help?
I tried those methods and I still can't delete a book. Perhaps I have a problem with the program. If I right click on book and 'Remove from Device' all that does is to allow it to be further downloaded. There doesn't appear to be any way of deleting it?.
Nicko is offline   Reply With Quote