View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Kindle Touch for Canadians?

Another division of my company would like to gift their clients with the Kindle Touch. A small number of the clients are Canadian. They plan to order from Amazon and have them shipped directly to the client so they can register them with their own account.

Given my sketchy knowledge of international DRM issues, this looks like a sticky situation.

Amazon.ca doesn't offer the Kindle Touch, and their note for Kindle 4 for Canadians says that the client will be charged duty by Canadian Customs. And is there is a Canadian Kindle store to shop from?

Any insight on this from a Canadian so I can keep them from annoying clients rather than gifting them?
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote