View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #10
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matan View Post
This is how it looks on my kindle. If it is OK (please check), we can try to find out the difference between your and my setups.
The text in your screen capture looks exactly as it should be. Most likely we're using different software versions.

I downloaded fbKindle from here, because I assumed that this is the latest version.

If yours is more up-to-date or you're using a different version, please let me know where you downloaded it from and I'll re-test FBReader.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote