View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:14 AM   #164
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
This was my first book club vote, I was excited that this month was mysteries as it's my favourite genre. I voted for Storm front as I had heard good things about it, it was also sci-fi which is a genre I do not read much of and I wanted to try something different.

I am tossing up whether to get the Chinese Maze murders as it didn't instantly appeal. It is priced at $8.17 (kobo) here. I usually prefer my novels to be more modern than this one but I think I may give it a try anyway assuming I get through the one I'm reading now in time. I do not like reading multiple books at the same time.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote