View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #50
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
@ Taylor:

If you will simply accompany me down this dimly lit alleyway, that nice man with a lead pipe will gladly pay the money that I owe you.

PS The sad thing is that is some dark corners of the internet, the poster truly is that offensive. So if I impugn your high moral standing by equating you with other, less evolved typing mammals, I apologise. Luckily, the members here seem to be a higher breed of typing mammal, so we can generally surmise that a poster is attempting wit, not vitriolic rhetoric.

PPS As an anthropoid cephalopod with chiropteric wings, I suppose that I have a spine. Have never seen it, so cannot say with any certainty yes or no. A spine is that crunchy surprise inside humans, right?
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote