View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I wouldn't be surprised if the writer was a bit on the conservative side either. I think the genie has already left the bottle on ebooks. I have always loved to read. I got my 1st library card some 37 yrs ago when I was 3 and haven't stopped reading since. Many nights when I was a kid I'd hear "put down the book, turn off the light and go to sleep" from my mother who had no one but herself to blame since she's the one who took me to get that 1st library card. lol. Probably when I die they'll have to pry my ereader (whatever it is at that point in time) out of my hands afterward.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote