Thread: Westerns?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
outlander78
Zealot
outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc 7
Westerns?

One genre I have never read is the classic western. I gather they sat alongside pulp and mystery novels for decades, but unlike the other two, I can't find a good way to get into western novels. Can you suggest some good ones, please - either authors or titles to look for? Perhaps even a publisher similar to Hard Case Crime, but for the western genre?

thank you,
Andrew
outlander78 is offline   Reply With Quote