View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 AM   #10
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Cool. I was trying all sorts of variants wondering if I had screwed up, knowing chaley never steers me wrong, heh. I've got a workaround of my own custom function as per my edited post above I did while you were posting a response in the meantime anyways.

One thing I noticed when I was trying the identifiers:isbn:xxx search. It seems to be doing a starts with match (if I drop a few digits off the ISBN I get multiple results). Is that intentional, I wouldn't have thought that would be particular useful for an "identifier" field? If it is intentional, how do I force an exact match?

EDIT: Never mind, realised it was just a normal search and just use :=

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-02-2011 at 05:39 AM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote