View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #5
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Something related with the internal atom structure: covalent bond.
This just brought back many nostalgic memories..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hopefully this year we'll finally see eInk screens with a plastic substrate. Goodness knows, they've been long enough in appearing!
Wasn't Plastic Logic trying to do this? Hope they materialize the vaporware-Que Reader.

My main concern with E-ink is with the black lines that appeared on my irex. I have resisted buying another one in fear of this recurring(on the other hand my KDX is in good shape). LCD is now quite a mature tech, but i am not so sure of e-paper tech.

Does Sipix or E-ink have any known advantages in this respect? Or was the issue just an Irex thing?
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote