View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #20
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by nook_love217 View Post
Got my Nook(3G + Wifi) for Christmas from my hubby I was hoping he would get me the NookColor but we just bought a house so I guess this will do.

So far I love it. Makes reading soooo much easier. Everything was pretty easy to setup had no issues at all. I already have a ton of ebooks and some magazines. I've been looking for a good case and a LED light for it. Any suggestions?

TIA

Congratulations on your new nook IMHO the nook has, by far and away the best and the most stylish accesories. I have the Chesterton cover, love it.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/accessories/
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote