Thread: SSH Help
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #41
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I'm having problems with getting ssh working wirelessly, as well. I have usbnetworking working, and I can ssh in from my Macbook using a cable, but I can't ping my Kindle using the wifi address. I've confirmed the Kindle's address (both with the 711 command and checking the MAC address in the router's device list), but all attempts to ping time out. I set the entry in the config file (K3_WIFI="true"), but I'm not sure how to confirm that it worked correctly (obviously, I'm guessing it didn't) There are no errors in the logs that look like NiLuJe's message to gemjuno in post #40.

Can someone give me a push in the right direction, please? What am I missing?
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote