View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Interesting 'Use Case', Sameer. In fact, I pretty near always sign out from any site I sign in to. It tells the server my session is finished. Maybe I know too much about how web servers work?

Actually, Mobileread is probably the only site that I automatically log in at and never explicitly log out.
I was speaking of the Kobo eReader specifically. I may have misunderstood the context of the question.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote