View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
In Calibre's library view, the titles list correctly, The Baker's Boy appears under B but on my 505 for some reason it is now showing up under T.
Do you have the tweak in post 2 or 4 set to 'library_order'? If it is not set to 'library_order' then this may be your problem, set it to 'library_order' now and see what happens.

If it is 'library_order' then your problem is elsewhere. I would remove all of my books from the reader, disconnect my reader, reconnect my reader and resend the books back to the reader.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-05-2010 at 08:38 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote