View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #28
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Thanks for all those generic covers. I love the leather, linen and antique ones with the ornaments. I don't read fan fiction, but I do read public domain works. Often those works have no cover, especially if they were never officially published. As they are old works, those generic covers with some nice scripty-swirly font will look great for them

Some karma for you Maybe I'll create some myself and put them into this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
And yeah, I know, when you have an E-Ink reader the fun of the covers get lost some times but with an tablet or in the calibre library I hope they will look great.
Oh yeah. You can't imagine how much I like nice covers in Calibre (and also, covers in my music player: all albums HAVE to have a cover). I detest it if there is no good cover. It makes the book or album look unfinished.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote