View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #150
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Note 5, 2 Fire 7s Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Live by the hype, die by the hype?
I dunno...
I just don't see the "die" part any time soon.

It's just a typical stock market correction, is all.
First they bid the stock into a bubble and now the bubble's popped and they realize their expectations were unfounded. They'll get over it.

Apple will be fine as long as they don't actually try to live up the expectations and turn into Google--throwing money at every last cute idea that comes up to see if anything sticks.
I understand that they aren't going to go broke overnight, but that doesn't mean they won't in the future. Google does come up with some interesting ideas.
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote